Dawn LaQuay joined the team in April 2021 and hopes to inspire and support residents with her kindness for others.
1. What’s your favorite movie? Gone with the Wind
2. What was your first job? My first job was as a cashier at my grandpa’s shrimping company.
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? Bali
4. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for? I want to be perceived as someone who is compassionate and want to be known for having integrity.
5. Who is someone you really admire? It would have to be my father because he always told me that I could be anything I wanted, as long as I recognized that whatever changes I made, they came from within.
6. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard? “Keep it simple, sweetheart.”
7. Who was your favorite band 10 years ago? Led Zeppelin.
8. Do you collect anything? Antique keys/locks/knobs- I’m fascinated with antique lock ware and history and by how people used to get in and out of their houses, I guess!
9. What was the best concert you ever attended? I’m gonna say the 1979 Texxas Jam- I was literally 13 years old!
10. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day? Mary, Queen of Scots- I guess it’s because I’m watching Reign right now!