Mikayla Spring joined the team in June and is excited to contribute to the team and support the residents and staff.
1. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? Scotland! That part of the world is so beautiful and I have ancestry from there. It is definitely on my bucket list.
2. Who is someone you really admire? My dad. He is the greatest leader I know and approaches the world with so much gentle wisdom and laughter. I want to be like him when I grow up.
3. What’s your favorite movie? About Time
4. Where’s your favorite place in the world? Lake Ouachita in Arkansas- I’m a huge lake girl!
5. What is your favorite family tradition? Every summer, my dad’s family goes to the lake in Arkansas for about 10 days. We’ve done this since I was a kid and spending time together is so special to me.
6. Kids today will never understand the struggle of what? Your CD player and CD case not being able to fit into your pocket.
7. Have you ever met anyone famous? Jamie Benn gave me a puck once and I’ve kissed the Stanley Cup!
8. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be? Learning new languages. I would know every language in the world if I could.
9. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for? I want to be perceived as someone who is kind and compassionate, and want to be known for my leadership.
10. Do you collect anything? I collect rocks/stones! I love searching for crystals and naturally occurring minerals and just cool-looking rocks.