Adrienne has handled all communications and marketing for Dallas 24 Hour Club since 2017. She credits her passion for The 24 to the staff and residents.
1. What was the best concert you ever attended? Adele. I was in awe!
2. Where’s your favorite place in the world? I really loved traveling to Croatia. My other favorite place is the Big Sur region of California. What a beautiful place!
3. What is your favorite book? – Oh gosh there are too many! I really love any period piece novels.
4. What’s your secret talent? I’m very intuitive and can easily empathize with people.
5. What was your first job? My first job was working in a dance store. I danced growing up, so it was a perfect position for me. I absolutely loved it!
6. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be? I’m desperately trying to learn Spanish. I want to be fluent!
7. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard? Just keep going, keep trying, keep working hard.
8. Kids today will never understand the struggle of what? A shared home phone line.
9. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for? I want to be perceived and known for being kind to everyone. First and foremost, I just want to be kind.
10. Do you collect anything? I collect art and I especially loves pieces from local artists. One of my favorites in my home is from Gray Malin, an aerial photographer from Dallas.