Briar Carter Akins has been the Women's Coordinator since 2018. She enjoys spending time with her husband, Gus, and their daughter, Ivy.
1. What was the best concert you ever attended?
Whiskey Myers at Hunt County Fair
2. What is your favorite book?
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
a Tattoo Artist
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
5. What’s your secret talent?
I’m a pro at singing in the car
6. Have you ever met anyone famous?
I sat next to Luke Wilson at Javiers one time
7. What was your favorite band 10 years ago?
Stevie Ray Vaughn
8. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
Stay true to myself
9. Do you collect anything?
Wiener Dog décor!
10. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for?
I want to be perceived as loyal, kind and strong. I want to be known for helping others and animals.