Michelle joined the team in February and quickly became a valuable asset to the staff and residents.
1. What is your favorite book? Two for the Doe by Janet Evanovich
2. What are you passionate about? Helping women in recovery – I know what it’s like to feel helpless and hopeless. I want them to know that there is hope
3. What is your favorite movie? Scent of a Woman
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? Greece – I’m interested in the old architecture, the culture and the scenery
5. What was your first job? Pig-n-Whistle in Memphis, TN – I started as a hostess, then was moved to the back to do the drive through
6. Have you met anyone famous? Yes, Dave Chappelle, Scottie Pippen, Edwin McCain
7. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be? To be able to play the violin – I love the sound it makes
8. Do you collect anything? Dallas Cowboy memorabilia because the Dallas Cowboys are the best team in world!
9. Kids today will never understand the struggle of what? Waiting for your favorite song to come on the radio, so you can record it
10. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for? I want to be perceived as authentically genuine and I want to be known for helping others