Aaron Smith has been Program Manager at Dallas 24 Hour Club since 2015. He spends his time fishing and helping others.
1. What is your favorite book? Where the Red Fern Grows
2. What’s your favorite movie? The Outsiders
3. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day? Matthew McConaughey – I think he’s so cool. I just want to drive around in Lincolns and be a Longhorn Alumni for a day.
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? Nepal – I want to see the Himalayas
5. What’s your secret talent? I’m a horse whisper, an Equinist. I don’t have a degree, but I grew up around horses.
6. Have you ever met anyone famous? I met Prince, Cheech and Chong, Cher, and Steven Tyler while I was working at the Mansion on Turtle Creek. It was my first job.
7. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be? Play guitar
8. Who is someone you really admire? My grandfather
9. Kids today will never understand the struggle of what? Of not having the internet, not having google
10. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for? As a man who has some integrity.