Blake Silva has been the Facilities Manager at Dallas 24 Hour Club since our new facility opened in February 2018. He and his wife, Aimee, have three kids.
1. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Kauai, Hawaii. It was the most beautiful place I’ve ever been.
2. What are you passionate about?
Succeeding – being successful in all areas
3. What’s your favorite movie?
4. What was your first job?
Cotton Candy Factory – I made Cotton Candy
5. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I can dance
6. What is your favorite family tradition?
Writing notes from the heart in Christmas cards
7. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Jerome Bettis – Pittsburgh Steelers Running Back
8. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
Keep it simple, stupid
9. Kids today will never understand the struggle of what?
Going outside and playing
10. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for?
I want to be perceived as a good man and having a great heart.