Colleen Quinn has been the Assistant Program Manager for Dallas 24 Hour Club since 2019. She enjoys traveling and helping others in recovery.
1. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
2. What is your favorite book?
Warrior Goddess Training by HeatherAsh Amara
3. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
Pink because she’s unapologetically herself
4. What’s your secret talent?
I’m really good at fishing.
5. What is your favorite family tradition?
The Italian 7 Fishes on Christmas Eve
6. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
Play Guitar and reading music
7. Have you been pleasantly surprised by anything lately?
Witnessing people’s spiritual awakenings
8. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
The way people treat me has nothing to do with me but everything to do with them.
9. Kids today will never understand the struggle of what?
Trying to restring a cassette tape
10. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for?
I want to be perceived as real and true to myself and known for standing by my principles and values even if it is unpopular.