Madi Peppard has been the Summer Intern since the beginning of June. In the Fall, she will begin her junior year at SMU. Madi spends her free time ballet dancing and helping others.
1. What was the best concert you ever attended? The best concert I ever attended was Britney Spears! She was such an incredible performer! It was such a blast!
2. What’s your favorite movie? My favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama!
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? If I could visit anywhere in the world I would go to Bora Bora! The beaches look so beautiful!
4. What is your favorite family tradition? My favorite family tradition is spending time with all of my relatives on Thanksgiving and getting to cook all of the food for dinner with my family!
5. What was your first job? My first job was babysitting for some of the families in my neighborhood. It was such a blast, I love working with kids!
6. Have you ever met anyone famous? One famous person that I have met is Owen Wilson.
7. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be? If I could pick up a new skill in an instant, it would be singing. I wish I was able to sing!
8. Who is someone you really admire? I really admire my best friend Lucy, she is the most hard-working and compassionate person I know, and is such an amazing friend.
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard? The best advice I’ve ever received would be to always assume positive intent in others.
10. How do you want to be perceived and what do you want to be known for? I want to be known for my kindness, and perceived as someone who cares deeply for others.