Tim's deep passion and love for Dallas 24 Hour Club enables him to easily connect with the residents and community members and lead his staff by example.
1. What was the best concert you ever attended? Metallica in1996 – It was my first concert and Alison Chains opened.
2. Where’s your favorite place in the world? 24 Hour Club – It’s where I found God
3. What is your favorite book? The Stand by Stephen King
4. What are you passionate about? Cub Scouts
5. What’s your favorite movie? Star Wars
6. What was your first job? Sacking groceries at Tom Thumb, but I also did tutoring and babysitting.
7. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be? Outdoor survival
8. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard? It all starts in the morning
9. Do you collect anything? I collect all the different editions of the Alcoholics Anonymous book and other AA literature
10. Kids today will never understand the struggle of what? Pay Phones